Bits and pieces about free software and various other things.

Monday, July 6, 2009

Some GCDS Stuff

I'm really excited about GCDS. Great talks, great people, overall great fun...not to say awesome :)

The first party was good, other parties will follow! There are a lot people talking about GCDS and blogging about it this times, so there is not much left open :)

What I really miss this time is the GUADEC love and hate wall. The local team is really great, what they are doing to make life easier for us is great! Like getting us free public transport to the university. Thumbs up, you're great guys!

Hopefully I can get to the beach this days to get some sun, sand and sea! Of course I hope I can change my skincolor a little bit. My color of choice: brown (!red) :)

0 comments:

Blog Archive


View My Stats