Bits and pieces about free software and various other things.

Monday, July 27, 2009

GCDS Videos

Thanks to Andre and Facebook I got the news that the GCDS-Videos are online.

You can find all of them here.

This is a good time for my personal gcds wrap up. Here are only some of the talks I enjoyed the most:
There are also others I really liked, but not all of them appear on the site.

At this point I would like to thank all the people who helped to organize such a great event! The local team was awesome, they did a great job! Thanks guys...

4 comments:

Anonymous said...

Thanks for the link and suggested viewings. Glad these are Vorbis/Theora too :)

andre klapper said...

I only knew because Jorge Castro posted it.
So all Kudos to Jorge, please!

Anonymous said...

Downloading them all, thank you!

Anonymous said...

What on earth are they doing there, instead of being on the summit website (and preferably linked into the schedule pages?)

Blog Archive


View My Stats