Bits and pieces about free software and various other things.

Wednesday, May 13, 2009

Giro d'Italia again...

These days the giro d'Italia passed through South Tyrol, the northernmost province of Italy.

Again a lot of people where attending to watch a spectacular sports event. One of them a friend of mine I've already dedicated a blog entry in the past.

The viking has striked again... :)


www.gazzetta.it

Mitico Jones!

PS: For those wondering whats written on his skin, on his chest: "no, non sono pazzo!" (No, I'm not crazy) and on his back: "sono alto-atesino" (I'm from South Tyrol)

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

Isn't Tirol written with the I? Or only in German and Italian? :)

Anonymous said...

What a fecking idiot. A danger to the cyclists and to himself.

Blog Archive


View My Stats