Bits and pieces about free software and various other things.

Sunday, November 30, 2008

Snow Snow Snow

Last weekend I spend some days at home (not far from the location where the speck hack fest has been earlier this month). I've arrived Thursday night and on Friday morning I was surprised by a beautiful view out of my room:




I spend the whole Friday afternoon to scoop our entranceway free of snow! But it was snowing and snowing and snowing so I decided to use my time otherwise. This is the result:


(ok, its not my work only, the whole thing was started by my aunt and we built it together)

Can you believe this happened only few weeks after the speck hack fest only 30km from the venue? I've not been there but I think nobody would have expected snow fall in the cities some weeks after. You can find the pictures here.

After the exhausting creative snow art in the city I had to go out into the forests and mountains of our country :D Enjoy it.

Blog Archive


View My Stats